Friday, September 16, 2005

Out from pain in shoulder

Hi Guys and Gals,
I am sorry that I did not make a post until now. I was out the other day because I was up all night from severe....did I say SEVERE pain in my shoulder. None of the pain medicine helped at all. I felt like a suffering dog pacing about needing to be put out of its misery. Well, today I am feeling a little better. Pain medicine is working along with the ibuprophen for swelling...thanks to my wife...what a great time to have a nurse around!!! Well, I am trying to get the office back into order. I will post a song that I translated from French. Maybe I can put a link for the video that I downloaded from www.tf1.fr. The singer's name is Diam and she is definitely and DIAMOND and there is nothing rough about her...I hope that Anita does not read this one...:). Ciao!

No comments: