Friday, January 27, 2006

Lazy weekend

Man, this was a lazy weekend for me. I played around with the kids. I worked on my job projects for a few hours. Then I spent the rest of the time watching movies. I had a lot of fun with the kids. Anita is filling out more and more as each week passes. I am sure that she is ready for this child to come...like any moment...if you know what I mean. This kid already packs a mean punch in Anita's ribs all the time (smile). He/she already has irregular sleep patterns so we are REALLY going to have some fun staying up all night long. The shock of being a father to another child again has not sunk in quite yet. My mother-in-law has been shopping and storing all kinds of supplies for the baby. We have a huge cache of stuff already. It is going to be interesting to see where all of this stuff will be stored. I hope that everyone else had a wonderful weekend. Cheers!

1 comment:

Lucky Bob said...

Woo Hoo. Lazy weekend. Glad to hear everything is going well.