Sunday, December 14, 2008

FireProofMyMarriage

Anita and I are big fans of Christian films. We love them since they are family oriented. Well this one threw me for a loop. I had tears in my eyes like most of the men at the movie with their wives. It convicted me in a manner where I can see I have aspects of my life/habits that I can improve to strengthen my marriage more than it is now. We both went to Books-A-Million to purchase the book, "The Love Dare." I am presently on chapter one. I want to use this blog to keep up on this progress that I make. I will be painfully honest about the areas of my character that I must change to make this a better marriage. Our marriage is a beautiful one but I can see from the movie areas where it can be better. Well, you will see what I have to say about chapter one tomorrow. God bless!

-- Dexter

No comments: