Sunday, June 07, 2009

Jesus

This has been a week to remember! God has been doing some great things in my life. I have seen myself mature in ways that I could not have believed only a few months, or even a few weeks ago. God told me to patch up some burned down roads that were created between me and some family members of mine and now I feel so complete! We are now family again and I had to grow spiritually in order to make this happened. It was a step of faith. God told me that they would never apologize to me, which was what I wanted, for what they had done but it was up to me to do allow Him to bring things back together. God is so good! Thank you Jesus for seeing more in me than I see in myself. I am nothing without Jesus. I can now rest in the knowledge that I have made a step in the right direction. God has much in store for me. This obstacle was blocking a blessing that God wanted to give to me. My stubbornness and allowing Satan to taint my thoughts clouded my perspective. Well, Jesus has given me perspective and now I am listening to Him and I can not wait for what He is going to do through me! Praises to His name!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God Bless you, Dexter.

I love you.