Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Busy Day...weird day!!!

Today is Jeremy's birthday. He is 17 and now he can drive later than 1800 hours each day. He is excited but he is not too happy about having a birthday party. He is upset with a couple of his friends. They always confide in Jeremy and now he wants them to pay back in kind...they are coming up short. He is devastated since he has always been there for them and now he is learning the harsh reality of how people can be when you need assistance from them. Well, I have finished my proposal for the Dean of the College and now I am presently working on another project. Ok, I know why everyone is wondering what is weird about this day. I am in complete great health. At least this is what my physician has told me from my visit. I am happy to hear that...now I just need to keep away from any contact sports or sports in general that goes beyond a controller plugged into the X-BOX.

No comments: