Thursday, December 22, 2005

Funny thing happened the other day.

Well, according to what perspective you view this...it could be funny or one could conclude that I am quite pathetic. I and other youth ministers were horse playing and I was pushed against a wall. Since I do not have complete use of my right arm yet, I could not brace myself from falling into the wall. I twist my foot accidently and I shattered the proximal portion of the fifth metatarsal on my right foot. So, I am hobbling about on one foot with crutches. Anita is really mad at me. She might not speak to me again.
Well, on another note...I wish that I could make it to Atlanta and enjoying the coming of the new year with you guys...but that seems impossible. I am wishing all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. God bless you all and your families.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dex, that's pretty pathetic. Hope you had a merry Christmas all the same.