Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Basketball Game

Well, one of my responsibilities is to coach the girls 15 and under team. We lost 7 to 30. But my girls did not have the chance to practice. They shut down the team during most part of the game but they did not have any ability to score. We will work on shooting drills for the next few weeks before our next game. I had only 3 minutes to explain to them how to play zone on defense and then a zone offense. They did extremely well. We were very proud of them since none of them have ever played basketball. You could tell that the other team were experienced players but they did not expect to have the clamps put on them on defense...that is the main focus of our team. Well, I hope that all are doing well and I hope that this will be a great Christmas season for all. Ciao!

-- Dexter

No comments: