Monday, December 05, 2005

A Good Report

I got a great report from my neurosurgeon at St. Francis. I was told that I had the spinal column of an 88 year old man. Surgery was a given. Dr. Mina and Dr. Bucci concluded that my years in martial arts, since 5 years old, and being Air Borne qualified, 150 to 300 jumps per year, caused the damage to my spine. Well, according to my recent MRI's, my spinal column is great! I only have to vertebrae in my back that are in trouble. They decided to treat it with rehab. Anita is doing great too. She is 5 months pregnant. We are just about ready with the baby room and stuff. Well, they baby is healthy according to the last visit. My day for my vasectomy is nearing too! Thank God. Well, I wanted to share my news about how good GOD is with you all!

-- Dexter

1 comment:

scanime said...

That's all good to hear! I just hope your vasectomy actually sticks this time. ;)